QAREER PROJECT PARTNERS AS CONSORTIUM MEMBERS:
- Spiru Haret University (SHU) - Romania
- Melius - Italy
- The National Unions of Students in Europe (ESIB) - Belgium
- Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR) - Spain
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences (WUELS) - Poland
- University of Padova (UNIPD) - Italy
The partner institutions come with the expertise to carry out the project activities, on the basis of their interest and commitment to the topic, and according to the capacity of being multipliers for the exploitation of the Guidelines for QA in career services in higher education.
- Spiru Haret University (SHU), promoter and the coordinator of the project proposal, is a private university established in 1991, being an autonomous, non for profit institution, accredited by law, having 21 years of experience in teaching and research. SHU has developed multiple national strategic projects focused on Career Guidance for students and teachers and quality assurance of educational processes. In the present project SHU is leader of the consortium, being also coordinating partner for the following intellectual outputs: IO2 (Guidelines to implement QA in career services in higher education) and IO5 (Platform for QACS).
- Melius, being active in guidance, entrepreneurship, and employability, particularly for young people, contributes to all the project activities and is leader of the first intellectual output (IO1 - Higher education and the labour market: quality of career services, quality of employability).
- The National Unions of Students in Europe (ESIB, known also as European Students Union - ESU) is involved in improving the quality assurance processes in higher education institutions, promoting the students’ rights and positions toward an improved education in Europe. Through its large European network ESIB will promote the project and disseminate its results among the students. ESIB will be involved in all the intellectual outputs of the project.
- Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR) is an open university, which brings into the consortium the point of view of online universities. In particular, UNIR has within its official mission the employability of its students, and a strong link between the labour market and the academic curricula is pursued and continuously reviewed. UNIR has contributions to all the project intellectual outputs, being leader of IO3 (Integration cases).
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences (WUELS) is a state university established in 1951, bringing into the consortium the specific point of view of a scientific university on students’ career and employability. WUELS will participate to the development of all the intellectual outputs, being leader of IO4 (Validated Guidelines for QA in career services in HE).
- University of Padova (UNIPD) is a large state university, amongst the oldest in Italy and Europe, bringing into the project its experience as a large and traditional university, adding further elements to be taken into consideration particularly during the integration cases. UNIPD will contribute to all the project intellectual outputs.